Hey, friends! I want you to write for the FemTube blog!
When I think about the FemTube blog, I want this space to showcase the talents and voices of the individuals in this community, so I want to open up this space for blog submissions.
I want this space to be available for not only written work, but for the type of media you are passionate about that may not have fit into a video. So, you can do a reflective written piece, a poem, a spoken word piece, a song, whatever you would like! If it is an audio component, there should be a written component to reflect on the work as well.
To open up the variety of content possible for the community, I have created some thematic guidelines for submissions for the rest of the year. You can interpret these in whatever way you prefer, however the main idea is to answer, in some way, how do you make content? These pieces should pertain to your experience online.
FemTube Blog Themes:
August Theme: Adventure (submissions due by July 29)
September Theme: New Beginnings (submissions due by August 26)
October Theme: Nostalgia (submissions due by September 30)
November Theme: Comfort (submissions due by October 28)
December Theme: Reflection (submissions by November 25)
How to Submit:
- Use the form below to submit your blog post
- Respond to the prompt in the way you prefer, however there should be a written component attached even if you are including an audio or visual component
- Include at the end of the submission the links to your YouTube Channel and Twitter account (or other social media you use most frequently)
- Each submission is due by the last Friday of the month preceding the theme you are submitting for. Example: if you want to submit for September, your submission is due by the last Friday of August.
- You will receive an email confirmation about your post!